Pages

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

A thank you to those who have more Barry-stuff to share than I do

OK, about 2 1/2 weeks to go before my first and only Barry show. Not much to do here but twiddle my thumbs and catch up on all of the great stuff that I missed over the years. I feel guilty sometimes that I don't have anything in kind to return (except my ramblings. Who reads this stuff, anyway?? ;-) ) The only clip I was able to post was one I borrowed from DailyMotion.com that someone else uploaded. It caught my eye because I had just read the section of Barry's autobiography about his playing for Bette Midler in the early part of his career so it stood out.

Those of you who have posted pictures, photo galleries, interviews from magazines, video, audio interviews from the radio, and even your own recollections of concerts or meet-and-greets are doing a great favor for fans like me who are coming back "home" after a long absence. Even if a photo or magazine article is 20 or 30 years old even, it's new to me and no less enjoyable.

So in case no one else tells you today - THANK YOU!! Your efforts are not in vain, they are not going to waste and they brighten alot of days when I finally get a few minutes break to see what's out there today.

--YBA

No comments:

Post a Comment