Pages

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Crunch Time

I'm headed out of town for my convention tomorrow morning so I took one last look at my Barry stuff before I'm deprived for a couple of days. I may not be able to check my mail or blog so I'm getting one last post in while I can.

Snack for thought: I wonder what the teens in the audiences of Barry's TV specials think when they see themselves years later on the DVDs. Especially the three who begged for a kiss on TV, and the one who practically bit his shoulder during "Why Don't We Try a Slow Dance".

This is no longer a joke, I need to finish this presentation.

Have a great rest of the week, folks. If I don't find time to post between now and then, the next thing you'll see is my gushing about Atlanta this Saturday. If you've read this blog from the beginning (all the background is in February) you know that Pete and I really need this show.

Barry, don't let us down, buddy!

1 comment:

  1. Barry NEVER lets us down. Have a wonderful, magical evening. It's going to be the night of your life.

    ReplyDelete