Pages

Sunday, June 19, 2011

15 Minutes - Piers Morgan

So I have work to do last Friday (Happy Birthday, Barry!!) and I set my DVR to catch Piers Morgan Tonight thinking I would follow up on Barry's interview at my leisure.

Well color me pissed.  It's going to air on June 23.  At least I didn't miss it.

If you're like me you can't wait so as soon as I heard about a clip on Morgan's blog, I had to snag it.

Major kudos to Morgan for this quote when Barry talks about Britney Spears and her run ins with papparazzi:  "How much of this has she brought on herself?"  Piers, I want to kiss you on the mouth and make a scene.  I have an epic post on that topic coming up.  Funny that no one is talking about it, rather they're focusing on Barry's last quote of the clip.  ;-)

So enjoy the clip and stick around the last 20 seconds or so, especially.



Direct Link

No comments:

Post a Comment