Pages

Thursday, August 19, 2010

I Deserve A Break Today

It's been a long month.  Lots of great things at the Atlantic City show and online.

Here's the deal:  My next (final) due date is a few weeks away and my IQ temporarily dips to that of vegetable matter.  You moms out there know what I'm talking about.  Getting work squared away, getting everyone as up to date as possible for when I'm taking emergency calls and when I'm REALLY not available.  (Would you believe one dude actually emailed me the day I gave birth for a technical question?  Talk about not getting the memo!!)

So I'm going to curl up with ManilowTV and lay low for a bit.  I'm still here, I'm reading, just not posting in the mean time while I get life organized.

I'll post when the Big Event happens and as usual, my energy and IQ will snap back to normal and I'll go back to shooting from the lip.

Until then, try to be nice out there.  And wish me luck!

MUAH!
YBA

No comments:

Post a Comment